We are the sole distributors of the Radio Control Laser in Australia and New Zealand.
The Radio Control Laser:
- internationally acclaimed
- one design class
- from bag to sailing in minutes
- durable construction
- sensational to race
- great for families
- a breeze to sail
- a challenge to race
The RC Laser is the Radio Control Yacht of choice for busy sailors. It is robust, simple to rig and transportable. For information about Radio Control Sailing check out our News section and the Gallery. You can place your boat and parts order in the shopping section or contact us.
Radio Control Sailing Australia has supported the growth of racing fleets around the country. For information on competitive and social racing see our News section or go to Fleets and Clubs.
Radio Control Sailing Latest News
- RC Laser Sailing in Winter - Check out these pics from Mal in Bendigo. Not much wind but fantastic sunny weather for a winter’s day in Victoria.
- Radio Control Laser – Order Parts You Need In June - Order Your RC Laser Parts and Boats Before The End Of June. This is a quick reminder if you need parts or are thinking of purchasing a boat or kit to do so before the end of June. This is … Continue reading
- RC Laser Championships QLD 2013 Notice of Race - The Notice of Race for the QLD Radio Control Laser Championships has been posted. You can check it out here at the RC Yachts website. It’s on over the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd June at the lovely Lake … Continue reading
- Victorian Radio Control Laser Championships 2013 Report - The 2013 RC Laser Victorian Championship was held at the National Water Sports Centre in Patterson Lakes on the weekend of April 27th. Nine Skippers battled the conditions in very strange winds to say the least. The weather was fine … Continue reading
- RC Laser National Championships To Set a Record Fleet Number - The RC Laser 2013 Nationals look set to host the largest fleet yet seen at a national championships in Australia. Almost each state has representatives planning to attend and organisers are hoping that competitors from every State will start. At … Continue reading
- Preparations for the 2013 Radio Control Laser Australian Championships are well under way. - The 2013 Radio Control Laser Australian Championships is on the weekend of the 5th and 6th of October at the Patawalonga Lake in North Glenelg, South Australia. There will be a practice session during the afternoon of Friday the 4th. … Continue reading
- 2013 RC Laser Nationals - Planning is well advanced for the 2013 Nationals – to be held over the weekend of 5th/6th of October at the Patawalonga Lake, North Glenelg, Adelaide. Mark it in your diary, it is shaping up to be one of the … Continue reading
- Congratulations Scott Fleming, Terry Rowe and Jurgen Luther – 1,2,3 in the Victorian States - The 2013 Victorian State Title was contested on Sunday 28 April at Patterson Lakes with 9 boats on the water. Scott Fleming successfully defended his title with relative newcomer Terry Rowe picking up silver and Jurgen Luther stocking his Adelaide … Continue reading
- Queensland State Title 2013 – Planning date - The 2013 Queensland RC Laser title is planned to be held at Lake Kawana on the Sunshine Coast over the weekend of 22nd/23rd June. This event never disappoints and promises to have a strong fleet from the broader Southeast Queensland … Continue reading
- 2013 Championship of Nations – 21-26 July, UK - A big event on the RC Laser 2013 calendar is the ‘Championship of Nations’ event being held in July in the UK hosted by the West Lancs Yacht Club between the 21st and 26th July. Rodney Popham and Dave Beford … Continue reading